Our Saturday volunteer slots are full and we currently have a waiting list.
We do have availability:
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 12:30pm at our East Boca location
- 9:30am - 12pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday in Boynton Beach
Dress Code: Closed-toe shoes are required. Please arrive on time, neat and clean, wearing suitable clothing (no sleeveless tops or shorts above mid-thigh). If you are working directly with food, you must wear a baseball cap or hair net. This code is for your safety and the safety of our clients.
Age Requirements: In order to volunteer you must be at least 12 years old and all minors (under 16 years of age) must be accompanied by a parent. You must be at least 16 years old to volunteer in any of our drive through operations.
Other Opportunities: Don't see a job listed that fits your skillset? Please reach out to Denise Furr to discuss other potential opportunities.
Orientation Schedule: Volunteer Orientation sessions have been suspended due to COVID-19. Please view the online orientation videos here.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Fill Out Our Waiver: All volunteers must sign a waiver of liability on an annual basis. Volunteers under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver. Download waiver to your desktop, sign and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have problems downloading the waiver, please bring signed document to your Service Day.
2. Fill out the Volunteer Application
3. Watch the online Orientation Videos
4. Confirm Your Attendance: The Volunteer Program Manager Denise Furr will email you as opportunities become available.